|Vol. 3, No. 3 (2014)||Fit - The Key to Organizational Design||Abstract PDF|
|Lex Donaldson, Greg Joffe|
|Vol. 1, No. 2 (2012)||Designing Firms to Fit the Future||Abstract VIDEO PDF|
|Raymond E. Miles, Laurent Scaringella|
|Vol. 3, No. 2 (2014)||Organization Design for Dynamic Fit: A Review and Projection||Abstract PDF|
|Vol. 3, No. 2 (2014)||Fit Between Organization Design and Organizational Routines||Abstract PDF|
|Constance E. Helfat, Samina Karim|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"