Journal of Organization Design Vol. 3, No. 2 Now Online!
This issue contains three research articles, one case study, and one point of view, and also features our memorial project in honor of Jay R. Galbraith and his many valuable contributions to the field of organization design.
We are very excited about this new publication and hope you find the content interesting.Table of Contents - Vol. 3, No. 2
- The Impact of Organizational Structure on Internal and External Integration: An empirical, cross-regional assessment by Xenophon Koufteros, Xiasong (David) Peng, Guanyi Lu, Richard Peters
- Fit Between Organization Design and Organizational Routines by Constance E. Helfat, Samina Karim
- Organization Design for Dynamic Fit: A Review and Projection by Mark Nissen
Point of View Article
- Navigating New Legal Demands For Franchisor Accountability by Carolyn Plump, Esq., David J. Ketchen
- How To Design A Triple Bottom Line Organization: A Start-Up Case Study by Bernhard Schroeder, Alex DeNoble
- Jay R. Galbraith Memorial Project by Børge Obel, Charles C. Snow